Magic Lofts Ltd T&C’s
- Quotations are valid for 3 months from the issue date. Payment of the deposit confirms the client will pay the full contract price. All further instalments should be paid on time and as stated on the agreed payment schedule/invoice. Unless written documentation of late payment has been confirmed by Magic Lofts Ltd, failure to pay any invoices risks invalidating any guarantees given. Magic Lofts Ltd may be forced to bring any work to a halt until the payment has been made.
- A deposit is required upon acceptance of the quotation, together with a signed contract detailing the cost and works. Stage payments will be required as the work progresses, with the balance to be paid in full on completion of the works. Building certificate will not be released unless payments are fully complete.
- A percentage of the deposit will be refunded in the unlikely event of cancellation by Magic Lofts Ltd or should the local authority refuse to give permission to begin construction work. This also applied if no happy medium has been met, minus any costs incurred by Magic Lofts Ltd. (i.e. survey, plans, admin, applications etc)
- Electrical or plumbing systems may need additional work if they do not comply with necessary regulations or are not adequate to run additional loads. If any additional work is required (i.e. Boilers, fuse boards, wiring etc.), this will be added to the bill.
- An additional installation cost will be added if the bathroom suite provided by the client must be customised or requires any extra tasks.
- Electrical items: Spots are a choice of white, shiny chrome, brushed chrome or brass. Sockets and switches are white as standard; other finishes would be additional cost unless specified at quotation stage.
- Any additional work outside of the stated loft conversion process will be quoted and confirmed by Magic Lofts Ltd before beginning. All costs should be paid on completion of the agreed additional work.
- All work carried out by Magic Lofts Ltd complies with all necessary health & safety and building regulations requirements.
- Magic Lofts Ltd is covered above the basic policy by the following insurance providers: Public Liability Insurance with built-in Contract Works Cover (All Risks), Professional Indemnity Insurance and Employer’s Liability.
- All work carried out by Magic Lofts Ltd is covered with a 5-year guarantee from completion date excluding the following: wear and tear, “acts of God”, extreme weather conditions or damage through neglect or misuse.
- Keylite Roof Windows carry a 10-year manufacturer guarantee. However, it is the responsibility of the client to register their newly fitted windows online with Keylite.
- Title of Goods: Magic Lofts Ltd and the client agree that until Magic Lofts Ltd has been paid in full for the goods supplied or used, the goods remain property of the company, but are the clients’ responsibility when delivered to site. Magic Lofts Ltd reserve the right to repossess from either the client or any receiver or liquidator in the event of non-payment.
Settlement terms: Accounts are payable by the date indicated on the invoice/quotation. Any variation to these terms will only be accepted where agreed by the company and confirmed in writing. Where the credit terms are exceeded Magic Lofts Ltd reserves the right to demand immediate payment of the account in total. You shall pay cost, losses and expenses we suffer due to late payment or non-payment of the account. Magic Lofts Ltd also may at their discretion charge interest on any accounts that are not paid within their terms and conditions. We can exercise this right in addition to any other rights we have of the goods and non-payment.